Winmax Brake Pads
WinmaX have been manufacturing brake parts since founding in 1960, and since 1984 have been manufacturing and selling Japan’s first sports pads. As an aftermarket parts manufacturer, WinmaX was one of the first aftermarket parts manufacturers to introduce a full-size dyno and also noise dyno testing machine. Research and development of brake parts takes place constantly in the factory in Japan and in addition to friction materials, WinmaX also design and develop molds and manufacturing equipment for manufacturing brake pads and brake shoes in-house.
– Street use / OEM upgrade / Performance minded drivers / Not for track use
WinmaX W1 brake pads are an organic based material suitable for performance street use.
– Heavy Duty Street / OEM upgrade brake pads for High performance cars
WinmaX W2 brake pads are another organic based material like W1, but suitable for heavy duty street and performance use.
– Performance upgrade brake pads for heavy duty and off road as well as towing
Works from low temperatures and fade resistant so is suitable for heavy duty and GVM upgrade vehicles.
– Enthusiast / High Performance OEM upgrade / brake pads for Performance
– Trackdays / Low level Motorsport.
WinmaX W3 brake pads are a semi-steel based compound suitable for performance and light trackday use.
– Track and Enthusiast racing
– Ideal for small to medium track cars
– Low – Mid level Motorsport.
WinmaX W4 brake pads are a semi-steel based compound suitable for track use in low to mid level competition environments.
– Club Racing / Rally / trackday / sprint racing
– Competition, Performance pads
Made with high steel ingredients but perfectly balanced for club level circuit racing and rally, W5 is the choice for seasoned track enthusiasts.
– Rally and Sprint / Competition brake pads / rally, sprint and hillclimb / Motorsport pads / Tarmac and Gravel.
WinmaX W6.5 brake pads are a steel based compound designed for use in rallying.
– Circuit Only / Competition only Brake Pads / Semi-Professional motorsport use only
Professional class brake pads that have the highest heat tolerance and effectiveness in the WinmaX range as well as break-neck coefficient of friction stopping power.