Shipping within Australia.
When shipping to a business address:
TNT Road (2-7 days depending on location) or Express freight (overnight to most locations). The goods will need to be signed for so the location must be manned.
When shipping to a residential address:
Express (Via Australia Post); next business day (subjected to Australian Post delivery timeframes and delivery destination). If no one is home to receive the goods, a card will be left and your goods can be collected from the post office location noted on the card.
Gold Coast / Brisbane / Sunshine Coast:
Couriers Please generally deliver same day if ordered before 10am in and around the Gold Coast. After 10am delivery will be the following day.
TNT International Economy Express is used for all export. Full delivery details must be supplied including Exporting to other countries outside of Australia can vary on delivery times (subjected to delivery method and destination). If there are any delays due to unforeseen circumstances on our behalf or if it is brought to our attention, you will be notified. We do experience delays over holiday periods such as public holidays, Christmas and New Year.
Warranty and Returns:
- Motorsport Brakes is a supplier of performance and competition brake pads. As such, once pads have been purchased there are no returns unless covered by manufacturer warranty. Warranty for goods is for street use only and does not cover off road or track use.
- Brake squeal or noise is not covered by warranty.
- Special order parts are the responsibility of the purchaser and are non-returnable.
- If MSB supply the wrong pad shape to a customer and it is an MSB error, we will send the correct pads along with a self-addressed return satchel for the incorrect pads to be returned.
- If the customer orders the wrong parts, MSB will exchange for the correct parts, providing the product is returned to MSB in a clean, undamaged and unfitted condition in original packing and if you notify us within 30 days of purchase. The customer will incur any addition fees, costs incurred in returning the pads and sending replacements.
- Restocking fee: If parts returned are not in original packed condition and need to be repackaged or there is any damage to the products or packaging, MSB will charge the customer a $20 re-stocking fee.