BF-Racing Brake Fluid
This brake fluid maintains high boiling point throughout it’s life due to atomic bonding technology in use at Winmax. It is designed to be used in the most severe motorsport conditions where regular disc brake temps reach over 800°C but also suitable for the performance road car application. Use for all motorsport applications.
Winmax BF Racing fluid is supplied in 0.5 and 1 litre bottles.
Dot 5.1 OEM upgrade brake fluid for performance minded drivers and perfect for performance and track use.
- Dry Boiling Point: 338°C / 640°F
- Wet Boiling Point: 212°C / 413°F
Why buy this product?
- Consistent brake pedal
- Very high resistance to boiling
- New manufacturing method meaning lower rate of moisture absorption.
- Longer service life than other race fluids.
- Fantastic all round brake fluid